October 16 – 23, 2021 Jinjiang City, Fujian, ChinaContact person:
Joseph A. Sy, PISSA Secretary-General
For Secondary School swimmers 15-18 years of age
PISSA will shoulder the preparation as follows:
1. The parade uniforms;
2. Technical fee charges during the events;
3. Accommodation and local transportation in Jinjiang;
4. Qualifying tournament if necessary;
5. Board officers expenses; and
6. Contingencies for operations and miscellaneous incidents.
Athletes and Coaches obligations and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Shoulder their airfare ticket from (Manila – Xiamen – Manila) flight; The departure date of flight is October 16, 2021; The return flight is October 23, 2021 (PISSA will advice what airlines to take and flight number);
2. An Entry visa fee to China estimate cost around ₱2,400;
3. Payment of one-time membership fee to ISF amount is €100 (Euro currency of One Hundred); The deadline to confirm its participation is on February 28, 2021, with no extension, by showing its airline ticket and subsequently the payment of €100, the official receipt is requested and will be issued by the FESSAP.
4. Philippines’ Travel tax of ₱1,620 will be paid by the athletes and coaches if the Philippine Sports Commission will not provide us the waiver of the said payment.
5. Competition Uniforms will be paid by the athletes and its officials (coaches) but will be prepared by PISSA, this is to make sure all rules based on their respective sports requirements are followed according to the standard uniform regulations;
6. The cost of applying and getting DSWD permit for the athletes
7. The medical insurance to cover the activities from October 16 to October 23, 2021, one week duration.
8. The cost of Acquiring or Renewal of Philippine Passport.
9. The cost of going to the Manila airport upon departure and going home upon arrival at Manila airport
Note: the school of the athletes should be a member of PISSA. The membership fee (one time only) is P3,000.